Saturday, September 4, 2010

Safe & Sound And All Is Well

I will write heaps soon - our entry into Bahrain has been incredibly smoth and welcoming and although our feet havent touched the ground, we are indeed having a great time. I have posted photos below of our new home, which is beautiful, although please bear in mind we have only been here for four days or so so things are everywhere, but we will get there! Everyone has been so kind and welcoming. We start school induction tomorrow, beginning with an inset with Sir John Jones - a very well respected educationalist in Britain. He is flying out for a professional development few days with us. The rest of the week wil be pretty hectic so I will see when I get the chance to fill you all in on our first week here. But everything, at the moment, is great.

No comments: