Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dear Tooth Fairy

Dear Tooth Fairy,

I know you're super busy, zipping around the world collecting tiny teeth and all that, but I just have to write to you to explain my situation. Mummy says that I'm not the only one, but I am a little worried that you won't believe me, so I'm asking Mummy to write this letter to you, as well as writing one by myself, and putting it under my pillow to explain.

Tonight, in the car, Mummy gave me a mini cupcake to eat, and somehow, my very, very wobbly tooth came loose and, you'll never guess what, I swallowed it!

I am very sorry that I can't show you it. I was so excited about my first wobbly tooth, and now I don't have it to show you. But, I am keeping it safe inside my tummy.

I hope that you'll be OK with it and will understand, and that you will still leave me some money under my pillow. I am saving up for a scooter.

Love Annalise Hilary Beck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Annalise
In my academic capacity in the Industrial Relations Research Unit at the University, I often have the opportunity to catch up with a variety of employees from all walks of life, including those from the Magic Services. I had a word with the Chief Convenor of the Tooth Fairies and she has assured me that of course they will be able to see evidence of your tooth, even if it is inside your tummy: they have special x-ray machines just for this purpose you know. Anyway, by now I am sure that she has already come to you.
Much Love
Aunty Rie

Kathryn said...

Brilliant sis! Yes, the tooth fairy came, leaving a note and some fairy dust (a pouch of glitter) and a 1BD note. Annalise couldn't believe it - she went to sleep checking her pillow every 5 mins to make sure the note was there and then first thing this morning, screamed in delight when her note had gone, but had been replaced with a fairy note and gift. She swears she felt the fairy tickle her neck in the night. Very cute.