Contacted Ebay for the third time today and was told that I should just delete all the 'wins' left on my account as all the sellers have been made aware that fraudulent activity had occurred. I have had quite a few emails from the sellers, all in Italian, that look like they are not agreeing with the decision, but Ebay said I was to attach a copy of my chat transcript to them and that Ebay would try to deal with them.
Very impressed with Ebay I have to say. They have been so helpful.
As for the pics above, 2 are just of our cuties playing in the sandpit at the park - they have a ball there, although I'm not sure how clean it is - it must be full of cat's poop and other very yucky things, but, you know, we just have to turn a blind eye sometimes!
And the one of them sleeping is proof that I think the girls would love to share a room next year - if not a bed. Each morning, when Andrew gets up just before 6 or so, Annalise comes and joins Juliette and I in my bed. Then I get up at about 7.30 for some 'me' time, before the girls get up anywhere between 8 and 9. Well, as soon as I get up, they just gravitate to each other - in this morning's case, to ontop of each other! I often creep in the room to find them cuddled up together - a mass of tangled limbs! Very cute!
Annalsie has been having more strange dreams lately and has been asking about 'death' which is not very nice. Last night her dream was that she fell in water (water is a recurring fear of hers in dreams it seems) and her feet got tangled and she couldn't get up so she died. hmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment