Saturday, May 10, 2008

For Annalise

Well, Annalise has been trying to get Juliette to say her name for a while and tonight, long after Annalise was in bed and Juliette wasn't (!) I found Juliette looking at a photo in a frame we have of Annalise, Juliette and I together. She was pointing and saying 'Mammy' and then 'Annalee' and then a garbled version of her own name - I couldn't believe it! But as soon as I tried to video it, she just goofed around, but I finally managed to capture her saying Annalise's name a few times (repeating after me, so a bit of cheating!) but Annalise will still LOVE it in the morning when we show her!

Will update more tomorrow - going out for a pub lunch tomorrow with our Aussie friends Sharon & Wayne (and their girls Freya & Jasmine) and Stacey & Scott (with boys Will & Noah).

No comments: