


Still trying to sort out ebay problems, but am not too worried anymore. I still have 11 sellers expecting full payment and 2 disputing the withdrawn wins, but have spoken to Ebay again and they have said to wait until next week and if it isn't sorted, they'll try again.
Had a relatively busy end of week with the girls. Wednesday we met up with lots of friends for a playdate at 'Tom Dragon' - a massive ballpit and indoor playgym that the kids love here. It was a great day, although I spent much of my time chasing after Juliette through tunnels and down slides and helping her climb things that really a little 15 month old shouldn't be climbing - but tell that to Juliette!
Had a relatively busy end of week with the girls. Wednesday we met up with lots of friends for a playdate at 'Tom Dragon' - a massive ballpit and indoor playgym that the kids love here. It was a great day, although I spent much of my time chasing after Juliette through tunnels and down slides and helping her climb things that really a little 15 month old shouldn't be climbing - but tell that to Juliette!
Thursday, Annalise went digging for dinosaurs with her class at a specially created sandpit excavation site - what fun she had with her brush and magnifying glass. "I'm a Paleontologist!" she squealed in delight as she searched for bones! Juliette joined in on the fun - don't think she was too keen on the sand that got in her shoes though!
Thursday afternoon we met up with friends for a playdate at the park - weather has still been amazingly gorgeous! Not having the car has been a pain, but we're getting used to bussing it - although the buses won't stop for me if I have the pram, so I have to sling Juliette and hope Annalise will be happy to walk everywhere. Not so much fun having to carry both girls and a nappy/drinks/snack bag everywhere.
Yesterday we were supposed to go to the zoo with Annalise's school but we decided to pull out as it was just too hot a day and the thought of walking round the zoo (which is an amazing zoo - we do love it ) in the heat with little shade and me lugging Juliette and bags just didn't sound fun, so we met up with Zoe and her daughters Kinara & Taletha for a playdate, followed by lunch at our favourite local restaurant and then we met Andrew and Greg and Laurie and their son Conor for sundowner drinks at a lovely open air spa house just across the road from where we live. Sundowners turned into drinks round the bar at ours and that was that for the night!
Both girls woke up just before 8am and guess who had to get up? You guessed it. Me. Andrew is currently still in bed.
I'm not bitter.
Even though he went to bed an hour earlier than me.
I also have toothache. Joy!
Thursday afternoon we met up with friends for a playdate at the park - weather has still been amazingly gorgeous! Not having the car has been a pain, but we're getting used to bussing it - although the buses won't stop for me if I have the pram, so I have to sling Juliette and hope Annalise will be happy to walk everywhere. Not so much fun having to carry both girls and a nappy/drinks/snack bag everywhere.
Yesterday we were supposed to go to the zoo with Annalise's school but we decided to pull out as it was just too hot a day and the thought of walking round the zoo (which is an amazing zoo - we do love it ) in the heat with little shade and me lugging Juliette and bags just didn't sound fun, so we met up with Zoe and her daughters Kinara & Taletha for a playdate, followed by lunch at our favourite local restaurant and then we met Andrew and Greg and Laurie and their son Conor for sundowner drinks at a lovely open air spa house just across the road from where we live. Sundowners turned into drinks round the bar at ours and that was that for the night!
Both girls woke up just before 8am and guess who had to get up? You guessed it. Me. Andrew is currently still in bed.
I'm not bitter.
Even though he went to bed an hour earlier than me.
I also have toothache. Joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment