Well, finally at 10am UK time, I managed to talk to a security customer service lady who has assured me that Ebay realise fraudulent activity has occurred and they are going to sort the mess out for me. PHEW.
I have since had 8 responses from sellers I supposedly bought from, saying in Italian what I hope means they understand the problem and will allow my sale to be withdrawn, as they have been wiped from my account, Still waiting on 13 others. Ebay did say if there was a dispute with any of the sellers, to contact them again and they would sort it out.
So as of 4.25pm local time, I only owe 680 pounds now.
Will be happy when it's down to a lovely fat zero.
Ebay was FANTASTIC - I'd read all these horror stories on the internet about what happens when your account has been compromised, but I have to say that my experience of them sorting out the problem has beeen amazing.
Now to making sure my bank hasn't been touched!
xx
Have to say though - as everyone who knows me well knows, I would NEVER spend that amount of money on shoes - one pair sold for 216 pounds! Anne-marie-Imelda (kiss) would perhaps spend that amount on shoes but me?!!! Hah!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment