Sunday, April 20, 2008

Frolicking at the Fair and with Friends!

Had a fabulous day yesterday. It was 'fair' day at the American school here (TAS) and Andrew and I made a deal - he would go grocery shopping and I would take the girls to the fair. As soon as we arrived, Annalise was in her element - there was a big green Care Bear that she wouldn't stop cuddling and stroking and then she met up with all her little chums from school, which was nice - she's going to miss her school.

Then, highlight of the day, she got to ride a pony! She smiled the whole ride, and stroked 'Bear' (the pony's name) and gave him a huge smackaroonie when the ride was over! Will have to take her to a farm when we go to the UK in summer!

Next, Annalise and Juliette rode the 'choo choo train' ride - Juliette squealed with excitement the whole way round so I let her go on again by herself whilst Annalise went 'fishing'.
Then we watched the singing and dancing on the stage until Andrew picked us up. Annalise got up and 'hula'ed with the Hawaiian dancers - very cute!!


Could have stayed for hours, but we had to get back as Andrew and I had to clean up the house ready for a little party we decided to have with some close friends, Sharon & Wayne and Stacey & Scott and their kids.


What a fab night - I blew my diet and drank like the fishes and we ordered take out and sat around the bar solving the problems of the world. Upstairs rang the door bell at 11pm and told us to be quiet - will not miss our neighbours when we leave this joint!!


A great day and night though. Yeah!


Andrew has spent most of today hungover, throwing up and sleeping. Nice.

I have spent the day cleaning the house, looking after the girls, delivering some of our things to buyers and going shopping to get things Andrew forgot to get at the shops yesterday.

I don't think I need to state whether yesterday or today was a more fun day!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: