Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Will I Ever Learn?


Three years into this Mothering lark, and will I ever learn?!!

Ha ha! The kids sooooooooo love getting messy.

All in the name of art!!

Annalise was very grumpy yesterday - think she's coming down with a cold. Hence I thought painting would be a fun afternoon activity to cheer her up - which it was and did, but Juliette is obsessed with painting her head! After two baths, the inside of her ear is still blue!
Juliette's vocabulary is picking up daily. Her favourite words are: Wow!! Shoe-shoes, Head, Wah Wah (Wiggles) No! Yup! Dah (Milk).
Annalise had nightmares again last night - this is becoming a regular thing, poor little girl. Last night, apparently "Daddy and Juliette fell and water covered all over them and we lost them forever..." Not nice to think such scary things are inside my little three year old's head.
Last week, there were "Monsters falling through the cracks in the sky". Very poetic, and very creative, but not much fun for her.
Let's hope this phase too shall pass.

No comments: