Finally got round to uploading some more photos and thought I'd post a few pics of general life here.



The collage is of a few of the staff at a great restaurant last weekend after a few margaritas! The staff are so friendly and all seem to like to socialise - very reminiscent of our times in Oman.
The other photo collage is made up of the girls having fun in our school's playground which is just down the stairs from us and a few more of the view from our lounge room windows - the school pool that we can use whenever we like and some pretty Dutch style Indonesian houses. I will try to get the camera out and take some photos of our home.

Busy planning our weekend - think we may go to this place: http://www.marimari.com/hotel/indonesia/sukabumi/lidoLakes/index.html with a group of staff for a relaxing weekend by the pool and to see three volcanoes. It's only an hour and a half away from here. There is a big run planned too which I might go along with in my effort to get fit. Will just have to see how I go!! My excuse so far has been that my trainers are in shipping but seeing as Indonesia is the world's no.1 place for making NIKE and Reebok goods, I really should just go out and buy a pair and stop finding excuses!!
Next weekend the school is paying for an all-inclusive weekend away for all the staff and their families at a spa and beach resort about 3 hours drive away as a 'retreat' and getting to know you weekend. Nice!!
I will get piccies tomorrow morning of the girls' uniforms - they are tartan beige skirts and blouses. They look ridiculously cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment