Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Little Studious Cuties




As promised, a pic of them in their uniforms! Don't they look cute?!!


We were told today that we have to set up class websites to keep our parents happy and also a chance for kids to show off their accomplishments and final work and so I quickly put one together tonight on blogspot - you're welcome to have a look if you're interested! It needs a lot of tweaking but as a start, I'm fairly happy with it.


The kids in my class are really lovely - they're very enthusiastic and they get very excited, but who wouldn't with such a fantastic teacher as myself! (yeah, right!)
At the beginning of the year I had a set of triplets from Holland, (Yes! Three! Two of whom are identical and one fraternal. All three of them are bright red heads!) and a set of twins from Korea. The twins have since been separated and one is in the other Grade 5 class as well as one of the triplets. The class is a mix of nationalities - I have a Bahraini boy, quite a few Koreans, a British boy, some Indonesians (although with US passports) and the Dutch boys. There are only 4 girls. A lovely mix.

No comments: