Friday, September 4, 2009
Dem Curls are Doggone!
Our friends Jane & Ricky came over the other night and Jane brought her GHD hair straighteners - she was out to prove that in just 10 minutes she could make my super curly hair super straight - and she was right!
Then she had to do Annalise's (look how long it is!) and then little Juliette - who knew she had such long hair?!
Juliette looked freakishly unJulietteish - Andrew didn't like it, and I have to say, without her tight curls and 1930's-esque natural hairdo, she did look very different. I do prefer her curlier as well - she looked far too grown up and I want to keep her all baby!!
Jane was right in that these amazing straighteners did their work so quickly, but after a couple of hours sitting at the bar, she realised that the Beck curls were creeping back in - I think we need lots of hair products next time!
It was fun to be straight for a while though, and Annalise was in her element, believing wholeheartedly that she was indeed, Hannah Montana after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ooh... Juliette looks sooooo odd. Glad her curls are back xx
Aunty Rie
Post a Comment