Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time Out Mummy

So....I was walking and talking at home, having a conversation with Andrew and said "Oh, Bloody Hell!" as I tripped on one of the kids' toys and Annalise and Juliette put me in time out!
Would you believe it?!!
Annalise said "For 400 hours" at first, before I reminded her that it was a minute for every year I was born soa she then said "Oh, Ok, then for two minutes"....much better!
They watched over me (Juliette picked her nose as you can see from the pics) as my big fat botTOM sat in their kiddies time-out chair and I was told to "face the door and think about what you have done wrong....all the naughty things Mummy. You know what you did..." says Judge and juror, Annalise. Andrew decided the best thing he could do was guffaw and take pictures. He's my rock.
I then had the counselling session. "Now, Mummy....do you understand what you did wrong? You said a very bad word. You must not say bad things. Now you need to say sorry to me, Juliette and Daddy. Ok?"
Then I did my rounds of apologies, received a group hug from everyone and felt firmly put back in my place.
The joys.....oh the joys!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: