Friday, June 6, 2008

Sisters!



The girls have been getting on so well lately - they adore playing with each other and I often walk past Annalise's room to see them giggling at each other uncontrollably - so nice. I took these this morning as Annalise was cuddling Juliette whilst they watched 'Bananas in Pajamas' together. Very cute.
Was going to take them to the park again today, with friends, but once I got into packing up some shelves and boxes of DVDs. I couldn't be bothered packing snack bags and drinks and doing the suncream bit etc and the girls were playing so nicely, we all just stayed home.
Andrew and I are off on a 'date night' tomorrow night (will be the third time in 3 years that we've actually gone out without the kids as a couple! - how sad!). There are 5 of us couples who have booked to go to a Middle Eastern restaurant in the city for dinner, followed by dancing at a club. Can't wait! It was supposed to be the Britannia Ball - which is why we'd booked a babysitter and thought it'd be lovely to go to one last ball in Taipei before we leave, but it was cancelled - so we decided to do something fun instead. Yayyyyy!

No comments: