Friday, June 20, 2008

Out of the mouth of my No. 1 Daughter

Over the past week, Annalise has said the funniest things:
Quote 1:
Andrew holding Annalise up over a 'Taiwanese Toilet' (A hole in the ground) - "Oh no, Daddy, I'm gonna wee wee all over the place! I need a Mummy toilet!".
Quote 2:
Andrew singing 'The Wheels On The Bus' to Juliette and mucking up the words, Annalise says "Mummy, Daddy's singing rubbish".
Quote 3:
I'd just put nail polish on her fingernails and Andrew said "Ooh - new nail polish - did Mummy do that?"
"Yes - isn't it pretty?"
"Yes, it is. Mummy did a good job. Does Daddy do as good a job as Mummy, when i npaint your nails?"
Reply "Yes - Daddy, you do a good job, but you get it all over the place!".
Quote 4:
I was driving up the mountain, and a 4x4, with it's lights flashing, was driving on the wrong side of the road straight for us. Before I could even utter a word, Annalise says "Oh, Fuck!"

I will add to this as I know there have been heaps more!

No comments: